Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Welcome to Our Training Advice Blog

Hi there,

My name is Gimme and I'm really tired of all the mean things I hear about that are done to doggies in the name of training.  I'm really lucky because my person doesn't do that stuff any more.  Many years ago she used to train in the old Koehler style and was proud of how hard she could jerk the leash.  But she didn't know any better and now she does. 

So we are writing this blog so people who want to teach their dogs to be good can have some place to go to see how to train without being mean.  You can train and still be your dog's best friend.  Be sure to check out the list of labels down the right side to help you find blog entries that are about the topic you are interested in.

We hope you will like our blog and come often to see what is new. 

Love, Gimme

No comments:

Post a Comment